The Monticello High School Athletic Booster Club typically meets once monthly. Parents and Coaches of Monticello student-athletes and are encouraged to attend. Meeting dates and times will be posted here.
The Monticello Athletics Booster Club is always seeking new members and volunteers to fill much needed roles that are vital to the enhancement of our athletics programs and the mission of the club. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPCOMING BOOSTER CLUB MEETINGS
All meetings are at 5:30pm at Monticello H.S. unless otherwise noted.
April 19, 2017 (Annual Meeting – Forum)
May 17, 2017 (Forum)
2016-2017 Executive Committee
President – Michele Walin
Vice President – Tracy Walker
Treasurer – Laura Byrnes
Secretary – Melinda Whitehurst
At-Large – Lois Haverstrom
At-Large – Carol Jarrell
At-Large – Mark Mincer
At-Large – Scott Morris
Ex-Officio – Matthew Pearman
Support Monticello Athletics by shopping online at Amazon.com
Do you shop on Amazon.com? If you do, please consider linking your Amazon account to the Monticello Athletics Booster Club, and a portion of every purchase you make on Amazon will benefit our Athletics Booster Club and assist in funding athletics facilities improvement projects, including new scoreboards. #StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/54-1902798 and Amazon donates to Monticello High School Athletic Boosters Club Inc.
About the Monticello High School Athletics Booster Club
Monticello High School Athletics Booster Club (MHS ABC) is an independent non-profit organization that promotes and financially supports every Monticello High School sports team and student-athlete, assists teams with fundraising, builds school pride and advocates constructive, dedicated parental and community involvement.
What does the Monticello High School Athletics Booster Club do?
– Raise money to defer costs of athletics and to provide additional opportunities for our student-athletes
– Manage and distribute funds
– Promote attendance and spirit at athletic events
– Promote awareness of the important relationship between success in athletics and academics
– Advocate for Monticello High School athletics in the community
How do we do that?
– We raise money through memberships, fundraising events, concession sales, corporate sponsorships and generous donations
Where does the money go?
– The proceeds raised by MHS Athletic Boosters are for the support of MHS teams, the student athletes and their participation in the community at large. MHS Athletic Boosters strive to keep the organizations cost and expenses to a minimum.
– Money raised is used to pay for items not covered by the Athletic Department and for each team’s unique needs as requested.
– MHS ABC fundraises and contributes to large capital projects, such as the turf field, scoreboards, batting cages, track & field mats, etc.