Please consider making the Monticello High School Athletic Booster Club a beneficiary of your generosity on #GivingTuesday.
We have a day for giving thanks, and now we have a day for giving back. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, charities, families, businesses and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
What does the MHS Athletic Booster Club do?
• Raise money to defer costs of athletics and to provide additional opportunities for our student athletes
• Manage and distribute funds
• Promote attendance and spirit at athletic events
• Promote awareness of the important relationship between success in athletics and academics
• Advocate for Monticello High School athletics in the community
How do we do that?
• We raise money through memberships, fundraising events, concession sales, corporate sponsorships and generous donations
Where does the money go?
• 100% of money raised goes directly to support MHS athletics and student athletes
• Money raised is used to pay for items not covered by the Athletic Department and for each team’s unique needs as requested
• MHS ABC fundraises and contributes to large capital projects, such as the turf field, scoreboards, batting cages, track & field mats, etc.
Go to www.paypal.com
– At the top of the home page, select the “Send” option
– Enter: firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address
– Select the amount you would like to donate, then click the “continue” button
– Next, select the Friends of family option
– You will be prompted to log into PayPal if you have an account.
– You will need a PayPal account to use PayPal, so you may set one up at this time
– Please write a note in the “Note” box for “MHS ABC Donation”
– Once everything looks correct, you can select the Send Money Now button
That’s it! Please consider a MHS ABC year-end gift. Thank you. We hope that you will consider including the Monticello High School Athletic Boosters Club in your generosity this year.