Monticello High School athletics season pass prices were reduced for the winter sports season effective November 1. A variety of passes are available, and all passes are good for all regular season home games at Monticello High School through the end of the 2017-2018 school year (this includes spring sports). Please see below for detailed information.
Monticello High School
Athletics Ticket Prices 2017-2018
Varsity Football $7.00
Varsity Basketball $6.00
JV/Freshman Game Only $5.00
All other sports $6.00
- Monticello High School students will be admitted FREE to all regular season home athletics events except Varsity Football & Varsity Basketball.
- Senior citizens (62 & over) will be admitted FREE to all home athletic events.
- JV/Freshman game price of $5.00 only applies when there are no other home games being played on the same
- Albemarle County Employees ONLY are free with county ID, guest(s) must pay.
- Non-school aged children (not yet started Kindergarten) will be admitted
Discount Pass Options
REDUCED PRICES EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1
Individual Pass $60 Adults (was $80)
$25 MHS Students (was $40)
Family Pass $200 (up to 4 people) (was $250)
Mini-Mustangs Club $25 (K – 8th grade) (was $30)
- If you are buying a family pass and have additional family members you may purchase additional passes for $50. The additional pass may only be for immediate family members.
- Monticello Student passes include a Mustang Maniacs long-sleeved shirt.
- Mini-Mustangs Club includes a t-shirt, lanyard and water bottle courtesy of SouthSide Orthodontics.
Discount Athletics Passes can be purchased in the Monticello Athletics office Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm. The season and yearly passes can only be purchased in the athletics office.
If you have any questions regarding the passes or ticket prices please call the Athletic Department at (434) 244-3130.