In an effort to continue to make attendance at Monticello athletics events affordable while generating the revenue necessary to operate our athletics programs, we are offering reduced prices for athletics discount passes, effective March 1, for the upcoming Spring Sports season.
Discount passes are sold in the Monticello athletics office during regular school hours. Passes will also be available for sale at the stadium entrance during scheduled scrimmages this week on Tuesday, Mar. 5, Wednesday, Mar. 6, and Friday, Mar. 8 from approx. 5:00-8:00pm each day.
Please CLICK HERE for updated Monticello Spring Sports Schedules.
For more information, please contact the Monticello Athletics office at 434-244-3130.
Discount Pass Options
REDUCED PRICES EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2019
Individual Pass $40 Adults (was $90)
Family Pass $125 – up to 4 people (was $270)
MHS Student Pass FREE to all spring sports (was $40)
Mini-Mustangs Pass $20 – K-8th grade (was $40)
Monticello High School
Athletics Ticket Prices 2018-2019
Varsity Football $7.00
Varsity Sports $6.00
JV Game Only $5.00
JV/Varsity DH $6.00
Tournaments Per VHSL
- Ticket prices are set by the Jefferson District.
- Monticello High School students will be admitted FREE to all regular season home athletics events except Varsity Football & Varsity Basketball.
- Senior citizens (62 & over) will be admitted FREE with an Albemarle County VIP Gold Card to all home athletic events.
- JV/Freshman game price of $5.00 only applies when there are no other home games being played on the same
- Albemarle County Employees ONLY are free with county ID, guest(s) must pay.
- Non-school aged children (not yet started Kindergarten) will be admitted FREE.
- Discount Athletics Passes can be purchased in the Monticello Athletics office Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm.
If you have any questions regarding the passes or ticket prices please call the Athletic Department at (434) 244-3130.