The Monticello High School Mountain Bike Team was the very first public school mountain bike team in Virginia. Starting in the Fall of 2015, the Monticello MTB Team offers a unique opportunity to learn and compete in the exciting sport of mountain biking, a rapidly growing high school sport across Virginia and the country.
If you are interested in joining the team, please contact Head Coach Sam Lindblom at email@example.com.
Our Fall Season starts in the middle of August, with a team join cut-off date of September 1.
Our Spring Season starts in the middle of March, with a team join cut-off date of April 1.
- working mountain bike, and helmet.
- Scholarships are available for league fees and discounts on bikes and equipment.
- participants must completed a VHSL sports physical once per year. Form is on this website under “other, parent info”
- participants must register with the school once per year. Registration is on this website under “more, parent info, online athletic registration”
- Team members must abide by team rules, attend practices and team events